Application of new sewing technology
APPLICATION OF THE NEW «ZARIF» DOUBLE THREAD CHAIN STITCH TECHNOLOGY IN INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINES AND AUTOMATED SEWING SYSTEMS
APPLICATION OF THE NEW «ZARIF» DOUBLE THREAD CHAIN STITCH TECHNOLOGY IN INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINES
On the basis of the new «ZARIF» double thread chain stitch technology can be carried out to develop the following universal industrial double thread chain stitch sewing machines:
1. Sewing machines with various forms of the beds:
Flat bed short-arm.
Flat bed long-arm.
2. Single needle sewing machines with various types of material feed:
Bottom feed and top cloth puller.
Bottom feed and needle feed.
Top and bottom feed.
Top puller and bottom puller feed.
3. Two needle sewing machines with one needle bar, which limited the minimum distance between the needles (uses know-how).
APPLICATION OF THE NEW «ZARIF» DOUBLE THREAD CHAIN STITCH TECHNOLOGY IN AUTOMATED SEWING SYSTEMS
On the basis of a heads «ZARIF» sewing machine can be development of the followings universal double thread chain stitch automated sewing systems:
1. For long straight and curved seams, while moving material in one direction.
2. For short straight and curved seams, while moving material in one direction.
3. For seams using template cassettes (autojig).
4. For stitching sleeves in an armhole in the manufacture of jackets and coats on the basis single needle post bed sewing machine.
5. For straight and slanted welt pockets, on the basis of a two needle sewing machine with one needle bar (uses know-how).
6. For complex seams to move material in any direction, i.e. in the range of 360 degrees (uses know-how).
APPLICATION OF THE NEW «ZARIF» DOUBLE THREAD CHAIN STITCH SEWING MACHINE IN THE PRODUCTION OF VARIOUS SEWING PRODUCTS
Application areas: All single line thread seams where the lower side is not exposed to intensive wear during operation can be performed by means of the new universal «ZARIF» double thread chain stitch sewing machine.
The types of materials: For all materials (light, medium, heavy textile materials; knitted; leather; plastic; combination of materials).
IN THE PRODUCTION OF CLOTHING
IN THE PRODUCTION OF SHOES, UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE AND ARMCHAIRS
IN THE PRODUCTION OF OTHER SEWING PRODUCTS